Why Rent From Inspire Real Estate & Property Management?
As a prospective tenant, you want to know what kind of service you can expect when you lease from Inspire Real Estate & Property Management. We pride ourselves on our tenant service, and consistently strive to make things easier for you.View Available Units
It is our company policy that we run a background check on all and any prospective tenants. This includes a criminal report, credit report/score, and if you have had any evictions in the past.
Once you have printed your application, please follow these steps:
- Fill out Application Entirely
- Include valid phone numbers for your references so we can call and verify your job.
- Include copies of your drivers license, social security card, and at least 2 months of pay stubs/proof of income. (We can make the copies for you if you come to our office.)
- Be sure to sign and date the 2nd page. If not signed we will not be able to run your credit.
Each person over the age of 18 that will be living in the home will need to fill out a separate application as well as pay the $30 credit check fee.
Once the application is completed, please fax, email or drop off to our office. Information to do so is listed below....
56189 29 Palms Highway
Yucca Valley, CA 92284
Submit a Maintenance Request
Please submit your maintenance request. Note that requests are reviewed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except for holidays.
Pay Your Rent Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Don't have an account?
It's easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we'll email you an account activation link.Get Started
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.Log In
Once you've signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps...
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.
Click on one of the tools below to open up in a PDF, so you can then print it for your use.
If you are planning on moving out soon, please be sure to give your 30 day notice.
Print it here, fill it out and drop it by our office.
Here is some other information about moving out, in case you have any questions.
If you just moved to the area, and aren't sure which utility companies to use, print this list.
Also, below is a list of all of the local schools in the area.
Did you misplace your walk thru sheet during the big move? Don't worry, print it here!
Have you found the perfect place to rent? Please print our application, fill out entirely, and bring it by our office with $30. Call us if you have any questions.
- You must make 3x the amount of rent
- No Prior Evictions
- None of the following breeds of dogs:
- Pit Bull
- German Shepard
- Doberman Pinscher
- Wolf Hybrid
- or any mix of these breeds
- Minimum of a 6 month lease, depending on owner requirements
- Military must provide us with the name and number of your Current Commanding Officer